Not only is this a fun activity to do with the kids, but it can double as an appetizer for your holiday party! This fun Thanksgiving turkey vegetable tray is super simple and doesn’t require much preparation. I sliced and cut all the veggies with my KitchenAid Mandoline Slicer and my little guy organized them on the plate!
For our veggies we chose:
- red and yellow peppers
- baby carrots
- snap peas
- black olives
To make the face:
- cut off the bottom of the red pepper
- carve out a beak from the baby carrot
- slice out a “waddle” from a piece of yellow pepper
- slice a radish and grab two black olives for the eyes (we used a toothpick to hold them in place)
For the dip:
- we chose to use Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus, but you could also use ranch dressing or any dressing or dip of your choice
I hope you enjoyed this fun thanksgiving turkey vegetable tray. Do you have any fun recipes that you do with your kids? I would love to hear. Drop me a comment below! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!