Alright ladies, it’s about to get real! Whether we want to talk about it or not at some point we all experience dryness during intercourse, diminished sensitivity, that “sprinkle” when we laugh or exercise, or our lady parts not looking so youthful (vaginal laxity) on the outside. I’m here to introduce you to your new. best. friend. ThermiVa!! This treatment is like an angel sent down from heaven. Not only will it help to address everything I just mentioned, but there’s NO DOWN TIME!! That’s great for us girl bosses that don’t have time to slow down.
Many women have been too embarrassed to talk about these things until now. The rise in vaginal rejuvenation and feminine wellness can be attributed to the attention given to it by social media icons, like Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, but also because of the advancements that have been made in aesthetic medicine.
Introducing…ThermiVa for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Feminine Wellness!!
ThermiVa is a non-invasive way to bring your sexy back. This treatment uses temperature controlled radio frequency to heat up the vaginal tissues stimulating collagen growth, while also tightening the tissue and skin of the labia and vagina. The healthier your collagen is, the better sensitivity, appearance, and blood flow you will have.
Why Is ThermiVa for Vaginal Rejuvenation Necessary?
Vaginal tissues undergo numerous changes between aging, childbirth and menopause. These changes can create excessive relaxation of the vaginal muscles which can then lead to the following:
- Low libido/sexual dysfuction – the ThermiVa treatment will help create more sensitivity, stronger muscle contractions, and lead to stronger orgasms.
- Labia tightening – ThermiVa reduces the “sag” or “camel toe” so that you can feel more comfortable in your tighter clothing but also experience less discomfort during intercourse.
- Vaginal dryness – ThermiVa creates softer and thicker skin in the vaginal canal leading to more lubrication during intercourse.
- Vaginal laxity – ThermiVa helps contract the vaginal muscles along the entire length of the vaginal canal increasing both patient and partner satisfaction during intercourse.
- Mild to moderate stress incontinence – ThermiVa strengthens the vaginal muscles reducing accidents or leakage.
ThermiVa helps to address all of the above concerns WITHOUT the use of hormones and WITHOUT surgery.
How Does it Work?
This wand is gently inserted into the vaginal canal where the active electrode at the tip then emits heat (radio frequency) up and down the canal stimulating collagen a few millimeters into the skin. The same is done on the outside of the vagina to address any skin laxity on the labia. You can see more of the treatment here. Normal activity can be resumed immediately after the treatment (even sex).
While some results can be seen immediately, three treatments are recommended for optimal results. One 30 minute treatment per month, for three months. To maintain your results, one 30 minute treatment yearly is recommended.
6 Reasons Why Women Love ThermiVa
- Increases vaginal moisture
- Strengthens vaginal muscles
- Improves painful intercourse
- Reduces urinary leakage
- Improves vaginal looseness
- Increases vaginal sensitivity
Frequently Asked Questions
1- Is the ThermiVa treatment covered by insurance?
- ThermiVa is not covered by insurance because it is considered an elective, cosmetic treatment.
2- How much does the ThermiVa treatment cost?
- According to Real Self, the cost ranges from $2500 – $3500 for three treatments.
3- Does the ThermiVa treatment hurt?
- No, ThermiVa does not hurt. It’s pain free, convenient, and can be done on a lunch break. Most women say it feels like a warm massage. There is no down time or sensitivity and you can even have intercourse that same night.
4- How long will it take to see results from ThermiVa?
- Some results will be immediate, however optimal results are achieved three months after your last treatment.
5- How long do the ThermiVa results last?
- On average, results last between 9-12 months.
ThermiVa is a life changing treatment. It will help you feel in control of your life, but more importantly your body, again. It’s non-invasive, non-ablative, non-surgical, and no requires no anesthesia. If you’re considering having the ThermiVa treatment, I highly recommend having a complimentary consultation with your area provider. If you don’t know of one, you can find one here.
Go on girl, get your sexy back!!