This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Wife, Mom, Domestic Engineer, Skin Boss…these are only a few of the hats that I wear in a day and if you’re anything like me, you need more time!! If I had a genie that could grant me three wishes you better believe that one of them would be MORE TIME!!! Mornings are especially tough for me because I am not only getting myself together but also two little boys, a husband, and a dog! Whew, I’m tired already. LOL! Here are 4 time saving skincare tips & products that really pack a punch in the time-saving category. They are simple, multi-functional, and extremely effective and the price points are great too!
Tip #1 – Head Off Dry Skin At Night
Have you ever heard of a sleep mask? If you haven’t, girl you better get on board. These things are freaking awesome. You apply it at night, leave it on while you sleep, and then wash it off in the morning. They leave your skin super, duper hydrated and feeling supple and plump!
My top pick is the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. Why you ask?
- It’s great for every skin type.
- It absorbs quickly so you don’t feel like you have a sticky face all night.
- It’s time released over eight hours to deliver moisture deep into the skin.
- It’s infused with a lot of wonderful antioxidants and minerals which are great for retaining moisture.
Tip #2 – Skip The Toner
Instead of using a toner, which is only mostly removing impurities from your skin that are left behind from your cleanser, try using a cleanser that includes salicylic acid. Why is salicylic so good?
- It’s great for all skin types.
- It exfoliates the skin by breaking down and removing dead skin cells.
- It cleans out and unclogs your pores.
- It helps control oil production in the skin.
While it is safe to use for all skin types, it is especially great for those with combination/oily skin and those prone to acne and breakouts. Those with sensitive skin should not use it quite as often (only 2-3 times a week).
My fave is Paula’s Choice Pore Normalizing Cleanser. I love this so much because it’s non-irritating and doesn’t dry out my skin and it has a gel consistency which feels so cooling when you apply it. * Bonus*-it’s also great for the man in you life.
Tip #3 – Use A 2-in-1 Moisturizer
In my opinion, two is always better than one especially when it comes to something that’s going to save me time! Not only does this moisturizer hydrate but it also contains pomegranate seed oil and peptides which are a great lineup for anti-aging. Why is Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream my top choice?
- It’s great for all skin types.
- It uses Black Tea to address elasticity (and I need all the tightening I can get).
- It uses Goji extract for increasing skin’s firmness .
- It has a slew of peptides that help to correct sun damage, fine lines, and dryness.
- It’s also a neck cream! Bonus!
Tip #4 – Apply A BB Cream With SPF
BB cream is DA BOMB! It’s like a moisturizer, primer, foundation, and SPF all in one. Not only does it cover blemishes, minimize the appearance of pores, and disguise wrinkles but it smooths and brightens the skin too. Wham, bam, thank you Ma’am! BB cream seriously is amazing. I personally wear Jane Iredale Glow Time Mineral BB Cream because I like a little more coverage and I’m a huge fan of mineral makeup. A few more amazing things about this cream:
- It comes in a color to match every skin tone.
- It contains 17.5% titanium dioxide which is superior for sun protection (ahem..GIRL, WEAR YOUR SUNBLOCK).
- It’s non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores.
- It’s free of all the junk and fillers that we DON’T want in our skincare products.
Here are 4 skincare tips & products that really pack a punch in the time-saving category. I hope that you enjoy using these products as much as I do. There are a lot of options on the market and it can be overwhelming when it comes to choosing which one is right for you. I am always checking the ingredients to make sure that what I am using and recommending contain the most effective ingredients. These 4 gems really pack a punch in the time saving arena while also including multi-tasking ingredients to hit all areas of anti-aging.
If you have any recommendations or must-haves that you can’t live without that save you time in your skincare routine I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment and share them below!